Food does not just satisfy your cravings and offer relief from your hunger pangs. Food is also a great way to get to know a place or a destination in a deeper and more personal level. The dishes and the different types of cuisines found in your chosen city can tell you more about its culture, heritage, its people and their passions in a more detailed and untainted way. So, when you finally get to visit Atlanta with your friends and closest family members, be sure to include going on a gastronomic adventure as part of your itinerary. For a more convenient way to get around the city’s food district and its top tourist destinations, you need a reliable mode of transportation. This is where the best charter bus rental Atlanta GA comes in to the rescue.
Your Ultimate Charter Bus Rental Atlanta GA Checklist
There are several important things that you need to consider whenever you choose a charter bus rental. Atlanta GA is home to the best ones in the country, but of course, you also need to be meticulous in your decision making. Here is a really helpful checklist that you could use:
• The company’s history, reputation and rating
• The company’s website – accuracy, regular updates, security and ease of navigation
• Reservation policies – grace period, booking and confirmation procedures
• Payment policies – downpayment, modes of payment, easy payment options
• Schedule change policies – schedule change procedures, cancellation procedures, grace period, deadlines, penalties, change fees.
• Itinerary assistance – personalized itinerary, budget, procedures
• Staff reliability – training, certifications, experience, customer care and customer service
• Buses and amenities – bus age and condition, in bus amenities
• Contact information – availability and contact details
• Special requests – policies, fees and other procedures
• Additional services – tour guides, hotel transfers, additional tours
You can find reliable bus companies online, which means that you can use your trusty search engine and check out the following sites and pages:
• Actual company websites – the sites should come complete with information – from policies, products, services, travel packages and booking, as well as payment options.
• Travel blogs – bloggers can also be affiliated with bus companies or these can be blogs managed by the actual company. Get information, suggestions, feedback and advice from travel bloggers.
• Chat sites and forums – get in touch with past, present and future charter bus clients. Ask them about their experiences and even suggestions.
Eat Your Way Around Atlanta’s Top Soulfood Restaurants
1. Busy Bee Café
2. Paschal’s Restaurant
3. Café Shaw Borah Soulful Cooking
4. Pittypat’s Porch Restaurant
5. Glady’s Knight and Ron Winan’s Chicken and Waffles
6. Q Time
7. Thelma’s Kitchen Rib Shack
8. Who’s Got Soul Southern Café
9. K and K Soulfood
10. Soul Vegetarian 2
Travel down to Atlanta and experience the best soul and comfort foods you will ever taste.
For more info please: Atlantacharterbuscompany.com