Visit Atlanta, GA in spring and you will never regret. There are tons of exciting activities and festivals to be a part of in this enchanting metro. From March to May, Atlanta blossoms not only in terms of its greenery and scenic spots. The first signs of spring usher in a great ambiance in the city as everyone heads outdoors for the best festival celebration. It is better and more enjoyable to witness the spring festivities in Atlanta with your family and friends. Make your tour even more pleasurable and relaxing when you opt for a charter bus rental Atlanta. This mode of transportation will take you to your spring destination safe, sound and relaxed.
Charter Buses for Modern Group Tours
Chartering a bus especially in Atlanta, GA is practical and cost effective. Most importantly, it is one of the best transport rides for group tours looking for modern and contemporary fleets. Wherever you want to explore in Atlanta during springtime, you can go with tons of great features during your trip. Here are some of the complimentary or by-request amenities inclusive in a charter bus package:
• Restrooms – Comfort is primary in all charter bus services. Thus, all contemporary fleets have units with built-in restrooms. Your convenience is top priority so that you need not bother with the call of nature even in the middle of nowhere. This feature is a remarkable benefit whether it is a short or long trip to Atlanta and around the metro.
• Multimedia – Televisions, DVD players, microphones and other multimedia devices are inclusive designs of today’s charter buses. This is a great feature to ensure that all passengers have the ultimate entertainment while onboard.
• Luggage Overheads and Compartments – Huge and spacious compartments for baggage, equipment and other stuffs are available. This amenity in a charter bus is highly commendable to avoid cramped spaces inside, making a charter bus rental Atlanta service the best choice for group tours.
Spring Festivals to Enjoy in Atlanta
Get ready to see the blossoms in this beautiful and panoramic Georgia metro. Spring festivals in the city are waiting for tourists and locals alike. Check out activities to explore with a spring backdrop:
• St. Patrick’s Day Festival
• Atlanta Film Festival
• Georgia Renaissance Festival
• Atlanta Dogwood Festival
• Sweetwater 420 Fest
• Taste of East Point
• Inman Park Festival
• Atlanta Jazz Festival
• Decatur Arts Festival
For more info please visit: atlantacharterbuscompany Charter Bus Rental