Summer is almost over, which means that you and your friends are running out if time and opportunities to bond, spend more time together and completely enjoy a week away from school and everything that stresses you out in life. Gather your closest girlfriends and get ready for a week of fun road trips and adventures in Atlanta. And what is one thing that you should not forget to book for your trip? That would be acquiring the services of a trusted Atlanta Motorcoach company, of course!
Amazing Advantages of Renting an Atlanta Motorcoach
If you want to ensure that you will enjoy the most amazing all girl vacation, it is a must for you to book the best motorcoach service in Atlanta. Here are its amazing benefits:
1. Your vacation starts even before you step on that bus. Booking the reservation alone is a breeze. You do not need to spend so much time online, finalizing your reservation since the website is super simple to use.
2. Sightseeing on the road is a regular occurrence. You can even ask the driver to stop and allow you to take pictures for short while.
3. The rates are affordable, leaving you more money to spend on your actual food trips, tours and shopping.
4. The amenities are modern and state of the art.
5. You and your friends will find that the bus is big enough even for your belongings.
6. The drivers are trained and properly certified to ensure passenger safety on and off the road.
All girl vacation to Atlanta
There are several girl bonding places that you and your closet girl pals should visit in Atlanta:
Nature tripping with the girls
• Stop and smell the flowers at the famous Piedmont Park and the Atlanta Botanical Garden.
• Feel like you are a Hollywood star at downtown Inman Park, Sweet Auburn and the Atlanta Preservation Center.
• Run, bike and walk following the Atlanta Beltline.
Shop til you drop
• American Boutique and Bistro
• Atlantic Station
• Decatur Square
• Little Five Points
• Sweet Auburn Curb Market
• World of Coca Cola
Experience Atlanta’s Culture and Arts
• Alliance Center
• Atlanta Botanical Garden
• Atlanta Cyclorama
• Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
• Center for Puppetry Arts
• Chastain Park Amphitheatre
• Fernbank Museum of Natural History
• Goat Farm Arts Center
• Historic Oakland Cemetery
• Living Walls
• Margaret Mitchell House
Exploring ATL’s Downtown
• Atlanta Brave’s Turner Field
• Atlanta Movie Tours
• Atlanta Preservation Center Walking Tours
• Centennial Olympic Park
• Georgia Aquarium
• Inside CNN Studio Tour
• SKYVIEW Atlanta
For more information please: Read Here